Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bridal Veil - Vivian

It is so worth it. I drove up Provo Canyon this morning at 6:30 and ran from Bridal Veil Falls to Vivian Park, about 2 1/2 miles each way. So about 47 minutes. My hips were pretty tired, and I haven't run that far since February of last year, so I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. But Yay! Running in the canyon is so much easier than on the road, especially if I want to go more than 10 or 20 minutes. Which I do. There are pretty things to look at, the air is clean to breathe, it's so much more fun.

My dad is going to run 20 miles this morning on the front of Timpanogos. He just had surgery about 4 weeks ago, was told not to run for 2 weeks, and can still run 20 miles today. I hope I can get there. I hope I can find someone in Ohio to go on long runs with. Derek doesn't like it yet.

No comments: